London Headshot Photographer
Why use a Professional Makeup Artist?
Whether you need a corporate portrait of an actor’s headshot, if your budget can stretch to it, you should book a makeup artist.
Makeup artists are worth their weight in gold
- Makeup artists will get the best results under studio lighting
- Pro Makeup is a real confidence booster
- Pro techniques will be used which you may have never thought about using
- For men, pro makeup eliminates bad skin reflections and cover blemishes
- Time and money spent on post-digital retouching is kept to a minimum
- Makeup artists use professional products designed to look good in the studio
To sum up, we have never had a client who, after booking a makeup artist has come back and said ‘I should have done my own makeup’.
However, quite a few who did their own makeup have come back and said ‘I wish I had booked your makeup artist’.
In the studio, a professional makeup artist will cost an extra £150. If you need a makeup artist for a shoot at your business premises, the cost is an additional £250 for the first two hours.