Posing List of 'Must Have' Business Headshots
Business Portfolios >> Page 1 | Page 2 | Digital Retouching | Professional Makeup Examples |
Essential Poses for Marketing Headshots
If you are coming to our London Photo Studios for for a business headshot, don't just stick to one pose in one set of clothes - make use of your time and the photographer. It's good to have a range of poses that will have many potential marketing uses.
Suggested Business Poses
- Head and shoulders, half length and full length photos
- Shot on a choice of plain backgrounds - white, gray or black are useful
- Formal ( eg jacket and tie) and casual ( eg no tie, rolled up shirt sleeves )
- Action shots - working on laptop, writing, on a mobile phone etc
- Smiling, smiling with teeth, no smile
- Make sure your photos have engaging friendly eye contact
By combining the above suggestions, you will come away from the photo shoot with a useful selection of promotional photos suitable for many uses.
Budget allowing, we strongly recommend the use of a makeup artist - for both men and women. You should also ask us to digitally retouch a selection of your favourite shots